Saturday, April 24, 2010

Working on a script language

Hi all

Currently I am creating a new scripting language called Cyrus Script.
Cyrus Script(CS) syntax is similar to C language and it's in early production.
CS has a different design from other scripts. It dose not use virtual machine to run the script programs.

I test CS speed against C++ and the results was amazing when you don't use default C++ types like int for all commands. CS is 5%-15% slower than C++which is very good performance result. I heard the fastest scripts are 15 times slower than C++.

I also test CS speed against Angle Script and CS was 6 times faster than AS.

I want to write a technical article about the design of this script. Please if you have any information on this please advise me how can I do this.

No comments: